This sweet bunny napkin we found at the Christmas Tree Shop on clearance. Such a wonderful taste of spring! Here's how to make your own:
|1/2 Pint||1/2 Pint Decoupage Formula|
|2 Foam Brushes||Plastic Wrap|
|2 Sets Gloves||Napkin|
- Wearing gloves, shake the paint and apply to your jug. Set aside to dry.
- Cut out your lampshade pattern and set it aside
- Rip the napkin backing gently off and set aside leaving the translucent decorative side for your project. The white side can be used to wipe your hands.
- Tear the napkin into little pieces for your project.
- Put on your 2nd pair of gloves and shake the decoupage jug. Decoupage pieces onto your lampshade if so desired.
- Check to make sure your painted jug is dry and apply your napkin pieces with decoupage.
- Smooth with plastic wrap.
- Fill the jug 1/4 full with sand.
- Tie ribbon or twine around the rim of the jug.
- Hot glue the lamp onto the rim of the jug.
- Add your light, lampshade and ENJOY!