Giving this Valentine Vanity some vaVOOM with a Raised Stencil Technique using Re·Design with Prima® Stick n Style Calypso Lattice, Vermont Chalky Paint Statehouse White™ ProPack and Vermont Natural Coatings® Fireside Ebony.
WHERE TO BUY MATERIALS:
- Re·Design with Prima® Calypso Lattice Stencil
- Vermont Chalky Paint® Statehouse White™ ProPack
- Vermont Natural Coatings Fireside Ebony
- SAND the top if you have gouges, watermarks or imperfections.
- STAIN using the Fireside Ebony All-In-One stain using a simple foam brush works great!
- PAINT using a sprayer or you can always use the round brush included in the ProPack.
- STENCIL - we used joint compound, but there are other mediums available.
- DRIZZLE - using the Cocoa Cafe (included in your Statehouse White ProPack to give depth to the stencil.
- WIPE - using a baby wipe
- COAT using the Clear Coat included in the ProPack for the painted surface ONLY (the stain is already protected - how cool is THAT?)