Giving this Valentine Vanity some vaVOOM with a Raised Stencil Technique using Re·Design with Prima® Stick n Style Calypso Lattice, Vermont Chalky Paint Statehouse White ProPack and Vermont Natural Coatings Fireside Ebony.
WHERE TO BUY MATERIALS:
Re·Design with Prima® Calypso Lattice Stencil: https://www.redesignwithprima.com/product/redesign-stick-style-stencil-roll-4-15-yards-calypso-lattice/
Vermont Chalky Paint® Statehouse White ProPack
Vermont Natural Coatings Fireside Ebony
1) SAND the top if you have gouges, watermarks or imperfections.
2) STAIN using the Fireside Ebony All-In-One stain using a simple foam brush works great!
3) PAINT using a sprayer or you can always use the round brush included in the ProPack.
4) STENCIL - we used joint compound, but there are other mediums available.
5) DRIZZLE - using the Cocoa Cafe (included in your Statehouse White ProPack to give depth to the stencil.
6) WIPE - using a baby wipe
4) COAT using the Clear Coat included in the ProPack for the painted surface ONLY (the stain is already protected - how cool is THAT?)